Pageviews past week

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Restaurants

PrahaCafe Svateho Vaclava




I've taken groups here the last 3 trips. We love the aesthetics and it is on the wonderful Wenscelas Square. They have a wild array of items that meet our budget, from Chicken to Pork to Beef to Vegetarian...and large portions!


Berlin
BrauHaus Mitte



Fountain & Brauhaus Mitte


















A few years ago, the group ate here and everyone was pretty amazed at the large portions. It is right near our hotel, so I figure it is the best choice for our budget. dessert too!

Amsterdam

I haven't located an Amsterdam dinner restaurant yet, as Dutch food is not the most tasty, and there aren't many restaurants which cater to the culture, so I have to keep looking, but I do know we are all going to the... 

Pancake Bakery




















I've included this pancake bakery on the budget this year as it is the best fun before Anne Frank Haus. There are over 40 types of pancakes to choose from. AND the pancakes are bigger than the plates!

ParisLe Poulbot


 near the Artist Square up near Sacre Couer
just around the corner from du Tertre Square



Panorama I found this quaint Parisian restaurant last year, but she doesn't have room for groups larger than 20. Since we are smaller, we are able to dine here.  I can't wait, as one French lady ran this place, it smelled amazing!



L' Relais du l'Entrecote

There are so many rumors about this place, about how tasty it is. "the best steak in Paris". I couldn't made reservations for us, as they don't take reservations, but they told us to show up by 7 pm. I did not put this Steak Dinner on our budget, as there is no price menu available on line to look at, so travelers will have to pay for this!!! This tasty night will be on Wed. July 11.
resturantLe Relais de l'Entrecote: Simple is best


Barcelona
Los Toreros

I spent hours finding the best tapas restaurant, with larger portions and an authentic atmosphere close to our hotel. HERE IT IS! I can't wait as it is on the top 10 list of wonderful tapas  Barcelona restaurants!!


No comments:

Post a Comment