Pageviews past week

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Czech Czech one two one two

Hello everyone! I'm sitting in a cafe in Hollywood California thinking about how I need to get familiar with blogging on my iPhone because I'm taking 17 kids to Europe in less than 60 days!!!
I haven't been updating the travelers with weekly reports, but in the last month I have had the UPS truck bring me all of our rolling duffel bags, I.D tags, euro rail train tickets and water bottles. I've confirmed all of our hotels with final wire transfers.
And I've alerted the bike tour companies of our reservations for our bike tours.
I've been mentally making my packing list and realize that I can pack less a there is a day in Amsterdam where I can clean my clothes at a laundry mat.

Now that I can blog from my phone. I will be updating more often with other Jong to fill up your minds with to inspire you to take an AP mental break and research sites in Europe you will be visiting instead!

Now I'm going to try to post a picture too.

No comments:

Post a Comment